The county town od Warwickshire, Warwick lies 11 miles from the south from Coventry and situated in the west side of Leamington Spa and Whitmash. The town lies upon the River Avon and most of its medieval architecture was destroyed during the Great fire of Warwick in the year 1964. Town activities has been dated way back the Neolithic era.
One of the main attraction on this county is the Warwick Castle which was founded by William the Conqueror in the year 1068.
Learning to drive in Warwick? At Smart Learner we understand the need of learners to learn driving in a familiar area so we have set up a local driving school in Warwick. Warwick provides the perfect backdrop for learning to drive with wide expanse of motorways and thoroughfares making it easier to practise driving.
The Smart Learner Warwick Driving School offers the following services as standard practice.
– Lessons are carefully crafted to suit your individual needs.
– We have both Male & Female Driving Instructors.
– We offer Manual & Automatic Lessons.
– In Car Technology for the latest advancements in Learning Aids.
– Bilingual Speaking Driving Instructors to help non English Speaking Students.
– We have a proven track record in building confidence in nervous students.
– In a Hurry? We offer Intensive Courses tailored for your needs.