Known as the largest town in the English County of Warwickshire and became a municipal borough in the 1907, Nuneaton is widely popular for being the birthplace of the famous George Elliot in the Arbury Estate. Nuneaton is located nine miles north of Coventry with the River Anker running through the town.
Nuneaton was once a town that thrived on the coal and textiles industries. Nuneaton got its name from a Benedictine Nunnery which still exist today. It was also previously named as “Etone” which literally means “water town”.
The Nuneaton Driving School of Smart Learner offers affordable driving lessons in both manual driving and automatic tuition. All the vehicles used in and during the training are well equipped with the latest in-car technology.
Learners has free reign to choose to learn driving from our dynamic team of male driving instructor or female driving instructors. Each of our driving instructors has the expertise to impart the needed knowledge and skills to their learners and are well-trained to the highest level giving their learners a higher pass guarantee.
Each driving lessons we offer are carefully crafted to suit each individual learners skill set. Smart Learner follows the strict guidelines set by the DVSA and have included additional resources to the original curriculum. Nuneaton Driving School offers the most affordable and lowest in terms of driving lesson cost.
The Smart Learner Nuneaton Driving School offers the following services as standard practice.
– Lessons are carefully crafted to suit your individual needs.
– We have both Male & Female Driving Instructors.
– We offer Manual & Automatic Lessons.
– In Car Technology for the latest advancements in Learning Aids.
– Bilingual Speaking Driving Instructors to help non English Speaking Students.
– We have a proven track record in building confidence in nervous students.
– In a Hurry? We offer Intensive Courses tailored for your needs.