A well-renowned market town in Warwickshire, Rugby is the 2nd largest town in the county. Rugby is situated 21 km east of Coventry in the very heart of England and is well-known as the birthplace of the Rugby Football by a young William Webb Ellis.
Rugby became an important railway junction in the year 1840 when the Midland Counties Railway made a junction on it. The construction of the junction attracted more workers and in the early 1900s bringing with it heavy engineering industries which then expanded and making Rugby one of the major industrial centre in England.
Learning to Drive in Rugby
The Rugby Driving School of Smart Learner offers driving lessons in manual tuition. All the vehicles used in the training are well equipped with the latest in-car technology.
Learners has the choice of learning from a male driving instructor or a female driving instructor. Each of our driving instructor has the expertise to ensure that their learners are trained to the highest level giving them a higher pass guarantee.
Each driving lesson are carefully crafted to suit an individual learners skill set. Smart Learner follows the strict guidelines set by the DVSA and have included our own crafted module with additional know-hows based on our own experiences. Rugby Driving School offers the most affordable and lowest in terms of driving lesson cost.
SmartLearner Driving School in Rugby offers the following services as standard practice.
– Lessons are carefully crafted to suit your individual needs.
– We have both Male & Female Instructors.
– We offer training using Manual & Automatic Vehicles.
– In Car Technology for the latest advancements in Learning Aids.
– Bi-Lingual Speaking Instructors to help non English Speaking Students.
– We have a proven track record in building confidence for nervous students.
– In a Hurry? We offer Intensive Courses tailored for your needs.